- This event has passed.
Northern Michigan FCC
May 21, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Thursday May 21 5:30-7:30 PM Northern Michigan FCC, Michelson Memorial United Methodist Church, 400 E. Michigan Ave., Grayling, MI 49738 (Use side entrance on Spruce St.) 5:30-6:00 PM Networking and Potluck(*Please bring a dish to pass and own beverage*) followed by a 6:00–7:15 PM Parent Meeting / Training. (Training Credit Earned: 1 hour) Children gather separately from 6:00-7:30 PM with activities and games sponsored by the church.
PLEASE RSVP at least 7 days prior to each monthly meeting / event. Contact Lori Hunt 989-370-6831.
Meetings here on July 16, 2020 and September 17, 2020.
Question: Want to Learn More About becoming a Foster Parent?
Answer: Attend a Foster Parent Orientation
- Foster Parent Orientations are held around our area on a monthly basis.
- There is no obligation to become a foster parent if you attend an orientation
- Learn more about the need for foster families in our area and what it takes to become a foster parent
July 21st 3:00 pm; October 6th 5:30 pm Contact: Donna Mooney 989-798-4762 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscoda County at the Oscoda County DHHS at 200 W. Fifth Street Mio.
Otsego County at the Otsego County MDHHS Office 931 S. Otsego Ave. Ste. 1 Gaylord.
- June 11th at 3:00 p.m.; September 23rd at 5:00 p.m.; December TBD
- at the Otsego County DHHS Office at 931 S. Otsego Ave Suite 1 Gaylord; Contact: Lori Hunt 989-370-6831 or email@example.com
Please contact a licensing worker if you want to attend an orientation and can’t make the dates listed above.